Tuesday 8 May 2012

Feel a little special

Today I felt inspired to do a few outfit pairings for you guys!
I absolutely love polyvore...the selection is just so fantastic. 
*DREAMS* Female woes....
Anyway, here they are I hope you like them :)
 Outift #1 
This look is what I would wear on a casual day, to uni or running errands.
I love my neutrals, and they are a wardrobe staple! Great paired with pretty much anything!
 Outift #2 
Hmmm this look is pretty versatile. You can wear it to work, a dinner date, a meeting?
When you feel like wearing something polished and edgy, a leather jacket can do just that!
Take it off, and you're ready to wine and dine.
 Outfit #3
CLUBBING! PARTIES! YAY!
Hahaha, I adore rompers, especially when you're gonna be dancing and moving around all night.
It's convenient, fuss-free and you don't have to worry about exposing your bits by accident LOL
Sequins are one of my favorite textures! It's so fun,feminine, and adds that extra OOMPH that we all crave! Remember, always balance out your outfits, incorporate the latest colours and trends with little details like a cobalt clutch or accessory! 
P.S ( I NEED THOSE PAIR OF SHOES, Bad.)
 Outfit #4 
Now this is my absolute go-to look.
An amalgamation of grunge chic. Heels like those are a killer! The subtle gold details of the ring, shoe and hardware of the bag really tie the whole look together. LOVE!
Outfit #5
Just a fun little look.
Fresh & Fashionable, i love the yellows with blues, i think they are a god-like combination!
If you're not into the whole color blocking thing, this is a good way to incorporate that without looking like TOO MUCH. Again, neutrals make the look effortlessly chic, pair it with a biker vest and you're ready to kick ass!

Hope you guys liked the pairings, and if you want more of these do let me know in the comment section below! And TRY THESE OUTFITS COMBINATIONS OUT! 
Find alternatives and work it girl!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment